LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT LITIGATION
The labor sector is a dynamic segment in the Thai economic structure. As businesses flourishes, the workforce likewise increases in figures. Inevitable, the courts see an escalation in the number of labor disputes.
Generally, the above labor laws enumerate the employees' minimum rights such as working hours, compensation, work restrictions, welfare funding, allowable vacation and sick leaves, holidays, workmen securities and privileges. These laws also provide the grounds for the dismissal or termination of employees, as well as the provision of severance compensation for workers. Any violation on the guidelines provided by law is a cause for the worker to file a labor case against his employer. The most common case brought before the labor authorities is illegal dismissal or unlawful termination. Our Litigation Practice includes-
1. ACTION AND DEFENSE AGAINST RETRENCHMENT & LAY OFF
2. ACTION AND DEFENSE AGAINST TERMINATION
3. ACTION AND DEFENSE AGAINST NON PAYMENT OF WAGES
4. ACTION AND DEFENSE AGAINST LABOUR MALPRACTICES
5. PENALTY RELATING TO STATUTORY NON- COMPLIANCE